SATURDAY 3 SEPTEMBER | RIVERSIDE PARK
Clare Bowditch will headline this spectacular live music and art event on the banks of the mighty Murray River. There’ll be music from:
- CLARE BOWDITCH
- BENNY WALKER
- FREYA JOSEPHINE HOLLICK
- THE NORTHERN FOLK
And you can get your hands dirty by trying something new at art workshops for people of all ages and skill. All included with your ticket price.
- Mosaics with Sandy Peeters
- Aboriginal symbols and culture with Kenita-Lee McCartney from Matakupaat Arts
- Screen printing with Jake Holmes
- Drumming workshop with Dave Houston
- Simple clay making with Damien Thomas
- Relief printing on fabric with Paul Oswin
- Spray paint and stencil with Kerryn Finch
- Painting/drawing with Shirley Pinchen
Opening dance, smoking ceremony and Welcome to Country by the Wiran Dance Group.
Food trucks will be on site – including dumplings from Elaine’s Kitchen, ice cream and waffles from Frosty Monkeys, Helen Tuntar’s African Delights, hot chips and other street food from Mallee Hot Bites, a barbecue from Sunrise Rotary, hot drinks and cookies from Cookies n’ Cream, plus milkshakes and soft drinks from food vendors.
Alcoholic drinks will be available at bar prices – strictly no BYO alcohol.
This is an all ages event. Children aged 15 years and under get free entry, but tickets must be reserved for children when you book your ticket.
Swan Hill Riverside Park
Saturday, 3 September
Gates open 2.30pm
Workshops from 3pm
Welcome to Country 3.45pm
Music from 4pm (until about 9pm)
Tickets – $47 each, FREE for 15 years and under